dinsdag 8 april 2014

[Scanlation] Jigoku Koisutefu (1)

Hi everyone, 
it's been a while since I last dropped something here.

Even though I'm still working on Ohimesama Navigation (really, really, really slowly...), I also decided to pick up this pretty cute manga series called: "Jigoku Koisutefu" or "Jigoku Koisucho"... 

As I said, it's pretty cute,... and the chapters are also pretty short... so, I suppose I should be able to get you all a few more chapters in not too much time.

It's about the daily life of four kids who live in (a pretty, peaceful) Hell and have to deal with some weird ass curses that make their lives quite a bit more interesting.


Please enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
READ

1 opmerking:

  1. Hello! i'm schthaxe from simple-scans. we want to help you with this project, so please contact me at google+ or our site (via recruit form) or whenever you want.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen